Special Vancouver 2010 Rentals
Dear Property Owner,
Thank you for considering listing your property with HolidayHomes.ca
Today, you could take advantage of making more money than any other rental property you might have in 1-4 weeks than you could in a full year. As you may already know a lot of tourists will come to Vancouver to watch 2010 Olympics. Not every tourist will be able to afford $10,000 (ten thousand) for weekly stay at a hotel like Hilton or Sandman. Yes, hotels charge as much as $10,000 for a week per person! Well, we don't get Olympic Games happening every winter, do we?
HolidayHomes.ca can list your property for free. Since we already see an increased number of inquires from tourists - we could easily charge a thousand dollars for a single listing. But, that's not what we want. You won't have to pay a single penny to get listed. You list your house for free and we find tourists for you. Since we are known for working only with quality vacation home owners not every property can be listed with HolidayHomes.ca
Here's a list of qualifications:
1. All rental properties must be within 50 (fifty) kilometres radius from downtown Vancouver
2. A fully furnished Bed and Breakfast (B&B) or a condo, a house for tourists will qualify. If owners want to rent out their basement – such a rental will not qualify
3. Property must be available from January 27th, 2010 to March 3rd, 2010
4. You must provide a minimum of 6 (six) quality photos of the inside the house and 2 (two) of the outside the house.
5. Good -detailed description of your property.